Thursday, February 26, 2009


April 28th is the date.
We will be releasing our first full length, The Line, into the world with the help of Fontana North.

The Line is 12 tracks long. Four of those tracks were seen in some form on 'East'.

The Line is the culmination of four years of slow and patient work, teaching myself to record and write music in order to say something specific about loss. I'm not sure if I said it, but I think I said something.

Our official CD release will be April 30th, in the Tranzac's Main Hall. Muskox & Isla Craig will play, Snowblink too, and Weird Weather of Peterborough, who are also releasing a disc. A secret team of people will be transforming the Tranzac into a forest like space. More on that later.

1 comment:

saab said...

Hello,

I recently discover The Weather Station and I find them wonderful, the singer has such a special voice (sweet and tender) and the band possess a musical universe very strong and intimate. I fell in love with their music !

I would like to talk about them on my musical site and for that, I would like to find their album The Line wich is quite impossible to find in Belgium, shame on me !

Is it possible to find the physical cd's (I'm a collector) at a good price (my budget with crisis is a little restrain) and to pay it by paypal (I have not the choice, it's the only way to secure my payment and Amazon refuse Paypal)

In return with so much kindness, I will promote them on my musical site : http://withmusicinmymind.blogspot.com/ (80.00 readers/year) I know my readers will adore them, of course I will make links to encourage to buy these wonderful albums (stores, i-tunes, etc.).

Thank You ;-) because it's important for me to find their music.

Best regards from Belgium

Mailing Address :
Sabine De Greef
rue du Flot, 12
4347 Fexhe-le-Haut-Clocher
Belgium

Contact :
http://withmusicinmymind.blogspot.com/
sdgreef@hotmail.com